Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"That's what happens when you come to LaCrosse"

It's been awhile...figured I get back on here and do my thing. This post has no real point behind it, just gonna wing it. What this means is that everything to follow is either currently on my mind or is bothering me for some reason. That said, onto the randomness:

Thumbs up to GBC (Grab Bag Challenge) coming in at #8 in the Top 10 Stoughton Sponsored Drinking Events as seen on Jim's blog and voted on by friends. However, when is GBC VI happening? Have we forgot about this great drinking event? Thumbs down to the 3rd/4th of July being rated ahead of GBC. Go to Jim's Blog for the complete list of The Top Stoughton Sponsored Drinking Events.

Thumbs up to Colt Brennan for entering the NFL Draft. This was the best decision of your life, well ahead of any decision you made while you were at Colorado. Thumbs down to everyone who says it was a mistake for him declare. They obviously don't know the real Colt Brennan. Giving him one more year in college gives him another year to mess it all up, trust me.

Thumbs up to 49ers coach Mike Nolan and Jags coach Jack Del Rio, or as I like to call him, "Jack of the River," for sporting suits on the sidelines this year. Thumbs down to the the NFL for only allowing them to wear Reebox made suits. If a man wants to wear a suit, let him choose the suit. It's science.

Thumbs up to the white pants Erin Andrews was wearing for the Wisky/Ohio St. game last week...and to Erin Andrews in general. Spank bank...lock. I would marry this lady on the spot if I had the chance. And another thumbs up to the kid in the picture and the placement of his hand, nice work my friend, too bad you live in Iowa. Thumbs down to Erin Andrews attending the University of Florida, but wear those white pants again, and I'm over it. Wait, I'm already over it. But please wear the white pants again. I can't believe this is the first post in which I have mentioned Erin Andrews...sad.

Thumbs up to the color magenta. Although it was color of the month in December, I'm bringing it back for January. It is worthy of a two month stint. Thumbs down to not seeing magenta at the Sweater Party. We were all waiting on that sweater.

Thumbs up to the city of LaCrosse. Everytime I go back, it's like I never left. The drinking environment goes unmatched in the state of Wisconsin. Thumbs down to Terry getting sucker-punched in LaCrosse, to the guy that did it, and to the cop that said and I quote "That's what happens when you come to LaCrosse." Really...that's what happens there? Two words...WOW.

Thumbs up to the word crapshoot. I really like saying, "that was a real crapshoot." Actually I've never said that before, but I want to. Thumbs down to the words crap and shoot alone. But put them together and it's good stuff. The inintricacies of the english language.

I have more but I have to cut this one short. I'll be back with the rest later this week, and maybe more things will creep into my mind. I love Erin Andrews.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Gotta love Erin Andrews, Florida grad or not. GBC VI must come before St. Pat's we should set a date very soon.

Anonymous said...

Kudos for knowing LaCrosse is unmatched in the drinking department. Anyone who doesn't know just simply doesn't know.

- Dan Adrian

Kevin Reiser said...

Sorry its been so long, since I read your blog. I have been going threw some personal anguish as far as a author goes. good blog