Friday, January 26, 2007

Rony Seikaly's Hot Wife

If you are anything like me, you often find yourself wondering how athletes such as Rony Seikaly and any toothless hockey player end up with hot women at the end of the day. Have you seen Rony Seikaly? Have you seen his wife? Also, why is it that soccer players somehow get the hottest of all? I chalk that one up to being European, and apparently chicks dig European soccer players, weird. Anyways, without rambling on about how lucky some people are, I'll just show you instead. For your viewing pleasure, the top 5 hottest wives in sports...

1. Cheryl Tweedy - Married to soccer player Ashley Cole
First off, his name is Ashley, which immediately makes me draw a connection with the one and only former O-Town member Ashley Parker Angel...not good. In my research, I found out that Cheryl is a member of the English girl group Girls Aloud. Must say, great name. I also found out that in January of 2003, Mrs. Cole was involved in an altercation with a nightclub toilet attendant in a Guildford nightclub. Couple of things here, I wish I could've seen that fight, where was Ashley during it, and where is Guildford? Enough text...enjoy the picture.



2. Carmella Decesare - Married to football player Jeff Garcia
That's right...Jeff Garcia. Needless to say, Carmella is a model, and she was named Playboy Playmate of the Year in 2004...good stuff. But I dug up some dirt on her as well, and this one is funny. In September of 2004, she pled not guilty to assault in a Cleveland, Ohio court after a catfight in a bar on between herself and Kristen Hine, the then girlfriend of quarterback Jeff Garcia. This for Jeff Garcia...come on. To finish the story, she was acquitted of the assault charge but found guilty of violating a restraining order. Look at her picture, Jeff Garcia...really?



3. Victoria Beckham - Married to soccer player David Beckham
What's with the soccer player thing? I know the guy just signed a 250 million dollar contract to come to the United States to play soccer, but, actually that's exactly why he has her. We all know Victoria as "Posh Spice" from the Spice Girls, and we all know she's really hot, is there anything else that needs to be explained? I think not. Onto the pic.



4. Lisa Dergan - Married to baseball player Scott Podsednik
My brother used to work for the Brewers when Podsednik was a member of the team, and he said that Scotty Po was quite the jerk. But who cares...he has a hot wife. Lisa Dergan is FOX sports net reporter, which makes her even hotter. In addition, she has done modeling in Japan, and later developed an affinity for the Japanese culture that inspired her to continue her education with Japanese language classes at UCLA. Oh yeah, and she posed in Playboy in 1998. Pictures to follow.



5. Elsa Benitez - Married to former basketball player and Greek God Rony Seikaly
Hailing from Greece, via Syracuse University, comes Rony Seikaly. I remember Rony as being the guy who always played with greasy hair, and that will never change. Once I found out he was married to Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Elsa Benitez, I literally fell to the floor. Elsa may not actually be the 5th hottest sports wife (although she's still really hot), but could I really leave Rony Seikaly off of this list...I think not.



Honorable Mention:
Elin Nordegren - Married to Tiger Woods
Candace Cameron (Full House) - Married to hockey player Valeri Bure (once again a girls name)
Anna Benson ("I'll sleep with the whole team if you cheat on me Kris") - Married to baseball player Kris Benson

3 comments:

Jim said...

I have that Sports Illustrated with Elsa Benitez, I remember it fondly. I also remember Rony for his really greasy hair. Do you think him and Ronny Turiaf ever talk about having the same name, but spelling it with a different number of n's?

Kevin Reiser said...

Ive seen lisa dergens titties, take that Scotty Po. Biotch.

Anonymous said...

1st of all Cheryl Cole nee Tweedy was arrested at 'Harpers' nightclub in Guildford, surrey, England after a fight over papertowels with toilet attendant Sophie Amogbokpa. 2nd of look at Tottenham Hotspurs striker Jermain Defoes's girlfriend Danielle Lloyd what an absolute cracker..................... I see what your point is Football or what u call soccer players do get some mega fit chicks.