Monday, January 08, 2007

Ohio St. vs. Florida

National Championship game is tonight, and for some reason, it just doesn't seem like a normal championship game to me. I find myself asking...Why is Florida in the game? Why is it on January 8th this year? And why is it on FOX? Hopefully others have noticed, but FOX is absolutely horrible when it comes to college football. The picture is really dark, and the sound is muffled. Sure they do a better job with NFL games, and it's kinda cool to see Barry Alvarez in the booth, but that's about it. Oh and one more thing before I get to the final pick...good luck to Jim, Kevin, and Koontz in Vegas. Hope you're betting skills have improved within the week.


Standings: (as of January 8, 2007)
Me: 39-36-1
Kevin: 35-38-3
Koontz: 23-26
Jim: 35-40-1
Mike: 0-5



Line: Ohio St. (-7)

My pick: Ohio St.
Kevin's pick: Ohio St.
Jim's pick: Ohio St.
Koontz' pick:

No comments: