Thursday, December 14, 2006

Magenta: my new favorite color

Well it is 7:08 pm on a normal Thursday evening, and about time to write something new. I have had a few slow weeks due to unforseen circumstances, but I feel as if things will take a turn for the better sooner than later. In fact, Jim and I have been talking about it and both agree that 2007 will be "The Year of Andy." Not exactly sure why, but I have a good feeling about '07 nonetheless.

We all know about "The Year of Jim." And damn did he have a good year. I am awaiting some sort of a blog from him about the events that took place during that fine year. But I know for a fact that Georgia happened that year, and as Jim would say, good times. By the way, go to yahoo images type in Georgia and search, you won't be dissapointed. What a great state.

Just found out that the Madison Sports Hall of Fame named UW-Whitewater its "Area Sportspeople of the Year." How bout that? I saw it on the UWW homepage in the "advantage whitewater" section. This is where Whitewater puts up all the advantages it has over other schools, great selling point. And if you haven't noticed, every time you refresh your browser, a new advantage will come up. Please keep refreshing until you see the one with Art professor Dan McGuire. Can't beat it. Speaking of Whitewater, went to the game last week, and it was a blow-out. But Damn magenta was looking good. I have decided that the early morning hung-over talk amongst friends is the best time of your life, and that I will still be thinking of them when I'm 65 years old. If you and your friends aren't partaking in this ritual, please do. If you haven't heard about my run-in with an old middle school classmate, please ask. Actually, all you really need to know is four words...get away from me. Damn magenta was looking good. The old "rubbing one off" line has been the subject of much debate these past few weeks. I think it does in fact make more sense for women than men...think about it. However, that does not mean men should stop using the line. I dislike dyed blonde hairtips (ie. Lance Bass, Lance Bass's fomer boyfriend, and we all know who else). And finally, damn magenta was looking good.

This week's list...
Favorite TV sitcoms (subject to change at any time):
1. King Of Queens
2. That 70's Show
3. Still Standing
4. Yes, Dear
5. Friends

People might be asking where is "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Seinfeld?" Answer: Raymond is over done, it's on like every channel now, and I've never really gotten into Seinfeld.

Link of the week:
Since Jim was talking about it in his blog, here's a link to see a live performance of "We Built This City" by Starship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magenta really was looking good. "The Year of Andy" shall be a good year, and it has great potential to top 2005 which was of course, "The Year of Jim." I also heartily dislike blond hairtips. Seriously though, Magenta.