Monday, November 20, 2006

Week 7 Results: Want a shirt?

After 7 weeks of doing this, we are obviously not getting any better. Although I have taken the lead after a stellar 3-2 weekend, I have to give credit to Koontz for calling the Cincy upset over Rutgers. That game was my official "lock of the year." On that subject, whenever any of us says "lock of the year," whether in person or on this blog, that means pick against it. Also, I was very glad to see that the Michigan/OSU game lived up to the hype. I would've preferred a bit more drama at the end but I'll take it.

Well, as I said before, I went 3-2 this week to move over .500 on the season and into sole posession of first place. Koontz and Kevin both went 2-3, and Jim had a tough week going 1-4. Overall, a combined 8-12 on the week and 57-76-2 on the year...horrible. Please do not base your real money wagers on our weekly picks. You will be much better off closing your eyes and pointing at five random games per week. Thank you.

Standings after week 7 (as of November 20, 2006)
Me: 18-17
Jim: 16-19
Koontz:11-14
Kevin: 12-21-2
Mike: 0-5

Check back on Thursday for Week 8 picks.

No comments: