Monday, November 20, 2006

A Couple of Things

1. I am happy to announce that my good friend Jim Macho has joined this very own blogging community for himself. I read his first two posts and was thoroughly entertained. You can check out his blog at
www.jimmacho.blogspot.com.

2. I have just begun developing a new website on "how to blog." I only have two pages up so far, so it's not much. When I get a little further along, I'll post the URL address on here so all of you can have a look and tell me what you think.

3. A new business venture is in the works. At this point, I don't want to give anything away, but it has potential and looks promising to me. I'm actually really excited about it. More information will be provided in the near future, and the pilot may be out this weekend. We shall see.

No comments: