Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lleyton Hewitt I Don't Like You

It is currently 12:45 am on Nov. 22nd right now, and I'm too lazy to do anything constructive, and too awake to go to bed, so I thought I'd come on here and share some thoughts on the day that was. My initial intention before logging in was to get some more work done on my new website, but the motivation at this exact point and time is at an all-time low.

For some reason, I watched a rediculous amount of TV today, much more than usual. I woke up at 9 am and began the normal routine...checked email, stocks, and did some Internet browsing, all the while watching a re-run of ER on TNT's "Prime Time in the Day Time." I've never really got why they call it that at 9 in the morning, it just doesn't seem right. Also, while looking for pictures, I found out there is actually an ER video game out. Not shitting. Oh yeah...and Judging Amy, although I've never watched a full episode...sucks.

Anyways, mid-day went pretty normal. Got some work done on the new site until my eyes went crazy (which they do everyday) from looking at the computer screen. I then settled in for episodes of King of Queens, Friends, and Yes, Dear while eating some beef and barley Campbell's soup. Then it was time for the 3 hour American Music Awards. I watched it off and on, but was unfortunately watching when the Pussycat Dolls performed that "loosen up my buttons" song. Hands down, worst live performance I have ever seen. I play music and by no means am I anywhere close to professional, but I was thoroughly disgusted with what I heard. It was one of those situations where it's soo bad you want to turn it off, but you just can't. I finally flipped to some bball and watched that off and on for the remainder of the evening. Marquette beat Duke...and...Wisconsin beat Delaware St. by only 12 or something. Whatever.

Now I'm here watching the WSOP, typing this blog, and for some reason thinking about Lleyton Hewitt and how he screwed me out of $75 dollars in last year's Australian which remains the worst sports bet in the history of sports betting and haunts me nearly every day of my life. How can I go on after that? Well I spent about 10 mintues writing this blog and another 15 looking for some pictures to put on it...so please appreciate the effort. But I'm gonna end this now, and probably fall asleep to whatever show is on A&E. Maybe I'll write another one tomorrow, but maybe not. But I have to finish it off with this:

Here is the text display when the Image not load yet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to agree with you that the whole Lleyton Hewitt bet was the worst all-time sports bet. Hockey bets for total goals in a night comes in a close second though.