Monday, December 04, 2006

73-100-2

Well, bowl season can't come soon enough as it will bring an end to this awful thing. We went a combined 10-10 this week, and finished the regular season 73-100-2. I'm not quite sure how we are going to work the bowl schedule with our picks, so if you have any suggestions, please let them be known.

I have plenty of more things to say that are non-football related, but I will save them for tomorrow's post. Also, if there is anyone that reads this other than us four, check out Jim's blog as well as Kevin's blog. I wonder when Koontz will start one? Anyways, the standings are below, and check back tomorrow.

Standings after week 9 (as of December 4, 2006)
Me: 23-22
Jim: 20-25
Koontz: 14-21
Kevin: 16-27-2
Mike: 0-5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we should pick all of the major bowls and maybe do analysis on only like the top 5. Basically when i go 10 for 10 I can raise my win percentage.