Friday, October 20, 2006

Koontz...a fine addition to any panel

I am proud to announce the addition of a new member to our panel. It's exciting because that means from here on out, if every member partakes every week, we will have 5 members picking. The new member will go by the name of Koontz, as a lot of our readers are unaware of what his first name is. Therefore, Koontz it is. To clear up any confusion, I re-listed all of week 3's picks with the addition of Koonts' five. Koontz will begin the reasoning phase of picking next week. Also, I put Koontz' picks in all caps so we could all laugh at them. Actually, we picked 2 of the same games so I really did it because that's how he sent them to me and I am to lazy to change them. Well, that's all I have. Let the games begin (for the second time this week).

My Picks: Wisconsin (-6.5), West Virginia (-22), Notre Dame (-13.5), Tennessee (-11), Boise St. (-21)
Kevin's Picks: Arkansas (-21), Tennessee (-11), Michigan (-14), Wisconsin (-6.5), Auburn (-32)
Jim's Picks: Northern Illinois (-33.5), Arkansas (-21), Western Michigan (-3.5), Texas A&M (+3.5), Wisconsin (-6.5)
Koontz' Picks: WISCONSIN (-6.5), OREGON (-3.5), SOUTH FLORIDA (-1), OKLAHOMA STATE (-3.5), TENNESSEE (-11)

No comments: